Library of Documents → View documents on:
- SUE reporting guidelines (EC)
- National contact points in charge of SUE (EC)
- Guidance document on administrative cooperation in the area of market surveillance for cosmetic products (EC) and Annex 1
- SUE form A : To be filled in by responsible persons or distributors that are made aware of a SUE in order to transmit it to the national authorities of the country where the SUE occurred.
- Instructions on form A
- SUE form B : To be filled in by a national authority and attached to SUE form A to transmit the information on SUE to the authorities of other EU countries when the information was reported by a responsible person or distributor; or to transmit the information on SUE to the responsible person, when the information was initially reported by a distributor.
- Instructions on form B (19 kB)
- SUE form C: To be filled in by a national authority to transmit the information on SUE which has been reported by health professionals and/or end users to the authorities of other EU countries and to the responsible person.
- Instructions on form C (27 kB)