The EU regulatory framework on cosmetics is constantly being updated. In particular, every year, several new substances are banned or restricted for use in cosmetic products. In light of this, in this 30-minute webinar we provide you with an overview of the changes that happened in 2021.
The topics covered in the webinar are:
- Omnibus Acts III and IV
- Ingredients Updates: Salicylic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Lilial), Zinc Pyrithione, Deoxyarbutin and Dihydroxyacetone
- Potential Endocrine Disruptors
- 49th and 50th amendments to IFRA Standard
- Additional labelling requirements for single use plastic products
- Revision of the EU Cosmetics Regulation – Timelines & proposed changes
- How to place cosmetic products in the UK after Brexit
Speaker: Kamila Rzewucka, Expert consultant in the Research & Development department at Obelis Group.
Moderator: Francesca Santacatterina, consultant in the Publications department at Obelis Group. Read more about her background in our About us section.
Published on May 3, 2022